1. Presentation of the site.
- Owner: DOUBLE V - 10 Bis Rue Andre Marie Ampère - 83310 Cogolin Cedex - France
Web site: www.rideroutlet.com
- Hosting company: OVH - 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix. Tel. No.: 08 203 203 203 63
- Web design, Realization, development, integration : Franklin Nguegang
2. General conditions of use of the site and the services offered.
This site is accessible without interruption except in cases of force majeure, computer difficulties, difficulties related to the communications network or technical problems. An interruption for technical maintenance reasons may also be decided by DOUBLE V, which will then endeavour to inform users in advance of the dates and times of the intervention.L
The site www.rideroutlet.com is updated regularly.
3. Description of the services provided.
www.rideroutlet.com information that is as accurate and reliable as possible, periodically updated. However, it cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies, deficiencies in updating, lack of availability and/or the presence of viruses on its site, whether caused by it or by third party partners who provide it with this information.
4. Contractual limitations on technical data.
The website cannot be held liable for any material damage related to its use. In addition, the user of the site undertakes to have the competence to access it and to use recent equipment, containing no viruses and with a last generation browser updated or after having verified that the configuration was in perfect working order.
5. Intellectual property and counterfeiting.
6. Limitations of liability.
DOUBLE V cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damage caused to the user's equipment when accessing the site www.rideroutlet.com, resulting either from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications indicated in point 4, or from the appearance of a bug, a virus or an incompatibility.
Interactive spaces (possibility to ask questions in the contact area) are available to users. DOUBLE V reserves the right to delete, without prior notice, any content deposited in this space that contravenes the legislation applicable in France, in particular the provisions relating to data protection. If necessary, DOUBLE V also reserves the right to hold the user liable in civil and/or criminal proceedings, in particular in the event of a racist, abusive, defamatory or pornographic message, regardless of the medium used (text, photography, etc.).
7. Personal data management.
When using the site www.rideroutlet.com can be collected: the URL of the links through which the user accessed the site, the user's access provider, the user's Internet Protocol (IP) address.
www.rideroutlet.com 8. Hypertext links and cookies. The site
The site www.rideroutlet.com contains a number of hypertext links to other websites or other resources available on the Internet, set up with the permission of SEA 2. SEA 2 does not acknowledge or accept, in any way, any responsibility for the content and use of such sites or resources.
8. Applicable law and jurisdiction.
www.rideroutlet.com are subject to French law and will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts on which the registered office of DOUBLE V.
10. The main laws concerned.
- User: Internet user connecting, using the above-mentioned site.
- Personal information: "information that allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of the natural persons to whom it applies" (article 4 of law n° 78-17 of 6 January 1978).
11. Trademarks & credit
Credit Photos : RIDEROUTLET